• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got my last ones from 7dayshop.com
    Can't remember the price.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I was just handed a Godiva chocolate.

Comment

Sunrise today 07:53. sunset 15:52.

On the shortest day it will be 08:04 and 15:53

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          I got my last ones from 7dayshop.com
          Can't remember the price.
          I keep forgetting about that site

Comment

Afternoon denizens

After the best sleep since last week, I feel considerably better in the lurgy department

Quite a nice day out there; well, what's left of it

Comment

Byeeeee

Lentil <pffffft!> soup for tea, so be warned: tomorrow belongs to me. <pfffft!>

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                Byeeeee

Lentil <pffffft!> soup for tea, so be warned: tomorrow belongs to me. <pfffft!>

Comment

Been shopping, on the basis that if I can survive that, I'm probably able to survive anything. First stop was at the new Amazon Locker in the Morrison's store fairly nearby - very much easier to get to than the others round here

Then down to M&S and Sainsbury's, and for petrol.

Overall, the experience of walking about in the cold even for fairly short distances made it clear that I'm not quite out of the woods in the mucus department, and I think my temperature still isn't quite back to normal as it seemed to spike a little. But overall, not bad.

At this rate, I should be feeling well enough not to need to be wheeled into the Xmas do on a bed with ESB in a drip

Comment

Evenin' all
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Currently lurgied and discovered the hot toddy whiskey had barely enough to make 2 lots.

A trip to the offie is in order to replenish stocks methinks.
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X