• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

57 minutes left.

Not that I'm counting of course.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Unless you're thinking of driving.
      Just been out and done the shopping. That's quite enough driving for one day - I feel lousier now

I'm even thinking of getting a cab to the gig, though it's less than half-an-hour away on foot. But I don't suppose I will

Comment

Byeeeee

Comment

Have a good one, Zeit!
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Byeeeee

Enjoy the weekend

Comment

Looking over my Ltd end-of-year accounts, there was a mysterious entry for "Compensation for loss of office". Googling around, it appeared that I must have made myself redundant at some point

Asked the accountant about it and it turned out to be my IPSE fees - they should have come under "legal and professional fees" but had somehow ended up in the wrong place on their end

Comment

Need to head off for the gig soon. I've had a bowl of scouse, and I feel a good bit better for that

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Need to head off for the gig soon. I've had a bowl of scouse, and I feel a good bit better for that
                  And a very fine gig it was

Comment

Just back from a 6 hour round trip to the Lake District to do a 10k. The 'race cancelled' email was sent ten minutes after I'd left home. Experienced the unusual sensation of the front of the car being lifted up by the bow wave from an oncoming lorry at one of the many floody bits én route back.

Comment

It isn't even raining at home.

Comment

Working...
                      X