• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Morning denizens

Another grey day. Apparently it'll start to rain soon and will carry on for some time, to nobody's surprise
    Its already started raining by me, and its got cold. I had to have a fresh brew and a couple of hobnobs to warm me up.

Comment

Ah, we've now achieved horizontal rain again.

Wonderful.

Comment

Links are up

I need to go shopping. Luckily, rain has arrived to make the whole experience a little more wretched

Comment

Afternoon all.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            Afternoon all.
            Afternoon

Comment

The rain doesn't seem too bad at the moment, from what I can tell by looking at the surface of a puddle over by the pedestrian crossing. I'll give it a bit longer and, if it hasn't stopped, I'll have to venture out in it

Comment

It was probably lulling you into a false sense of security.

Have you drowned yet?

Comment

Byeeeee

We shall see if BT manage to fix the ZeitLandLine(tm) and ZeitBroadBand(tm) tomorrow morning.

I hold out little hope.

Comment

Bye Zeit...
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      It was probably lulling you into a false sense of security.

Have you drowned yet?
                      I was quite lucky - lots of rain going into town, dry while I was there, then lots of rain as I headed out of town, dry again once I arrived at M&S; and so on, for the various legs of the journey

Comment

Working...
                      X