• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning

Comment

I got up early this morning in order to de-ice mrs 5*s car.

Then young 'un asked for a lift to school as her friend never turned up, so I had to clear my car and drive her up.

However she is making chocolate and orange muffins at school so I'm looking forward to her return

Comment

Morning all, a bit parky.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

My SAD really starting to kick in now.

Comment

Only 35 minutes of sunrise to go back. And 10 minutes of sunset.

It could be worse! I could be in North Wales. Sun rises 20 minutes later there.

Comment

The cycle in was predictably cold. I had on my triathlon thermal jumper. As warm as a thick sweater but super thin. Ski mask. And leggings. Or long johns. And think girls call them tights.....

Comment

What I found it hard to cope with was drivers being even worse than usual. I nearly got killed twice.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  What I found it hard to cope with was drivers being even worse than usual. I nearly got killed twice.
                  Of course, as you can guess, it was an Audi and a BMW. When I become PM my first action will be to shoot all Audi and BMW drivers.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Of course, as you can guess, it was an Audi and a BMW. When I become PM my first action will be to shoot all Audi and BMW drivers.
                    I just saw this headline in the ToryGraph :-

Sixteen arrests in multiple operations across country, but Salah Abdeslam 'escapes in BMW towards Germany'

I hope there is an immediate shooting of all BMW drivers just to be sure....

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey day out; very chilly, too

Today may be the day I get my new glasses <- tentative, as he didn't definitely commit to today

Comment

Working...
                      X