• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    The only page I ever saw was the Vodacrapphone home page.

I hope I never ever see it again.

Not that I'm bearing a grudge, you understand. <Zeity blinks like Chief Inspector Dreyfus in The Pink Panther>
    I had a EE data in a can dongle worked a treat.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Lunch (also breakfast, unless a couple of digestives with a cup of coffee count) has been the last bit of Sunday's roast beef in a butty. I sliced it thinly, then gave it a quick fry on each side in beef dripping. Then I slung the bread in the pan (one side only) to soak up the health-giving fat and give a nice, crisp finish to the inside of the sandwich. Salt and pepper to taste

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        I had a EE data in a can dongle worked a treat.
        I think some of the problem was down to VodaCrap changing the terms and conditions between me buying it from Maplitz (another crap firm) and needing to use the fecking thing during the "uni's" fortnight's blackout back in 2013.

Comment

At least that's my theory.

Comment

asdfasdfasdf

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              asdfasdfasdf
              ZeitZenChuryOm(tm).

Comment

afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  afternoon
                  Afternoon

How's it going up your way? Any rain yet?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    This one tends to be OK most of the time, though it has its moments
                    Turns out it doesn't work so well when its battery runs down

Still, I hadn't charged it in a bit. It usually manages a working day on a charge if you start from full.

Comment

Off to Wales 2night to see baby bp. WFH tomorrow. Can't wait...

Comment

Working...
                      X