• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

How's things?
    comme ci comme ça

Google has decided to go French on me today. I think clientCo does some funny routing. It was German last week.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      comme ci comme ça

Google has decided to go French on me today. I think clientCo does some funny routing. It was German last week.
      Achtung!

Minen!

Comment

One of the other residents has just slapped ZeitMater.

Must have come as a bit of a surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          comme ci comme ça

Google Maps keeps starting me off in Zeity's neck of the woods (literally, in a wood in the middle of nowhere north of Swansea) since my Virgin Media IP address changed after an outage

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

GMIL went through a phase of that. Also took to throwing any thing not nailed down at the windows or other residents. Since she's 94 and getting frailer there was no lasting damage done. A week or so later she was back to normal again.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Google Maps keeps starting me off in Zeity's neck of the woods (literally, in a wood in the middle of nowhere north of Swansea) since my Virgin Media IP address changed after an outage
                Google think I'm now in Southampton as of a couple of weeks ago. That caused fun with Gmail preventing me from logging in as it was from somewhere several hundred miles from the last location...

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                  Google think I'm now in Southampton as of a couple of weeks ago. That caused fun with Gmail preventing me from logging in as it was from somewhere several hundred miles from the last location...
                  <robot>The Google™ knows best. Obey The Google™. Obedience to The Google™ will make your life… less unpleasant than it might otherwise be.</robot>

Comment

The necessary space for construction of the final bookcase of Phase 1 has been cleared.

That means it'll get done now, as the clearance of the space is effected by shifting a number of large boxes onto the armchairs, so there's nowhere for me to sit until I do it

Comment

Bookcase assembled

It's still lying face down on the floor though, as my back needs a rest after the bending and stretching involved in nailing the back panel in place

Comment

Working...
                      X