• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks like the return of the murrain of beasts.

Comment

Having investigated red spider mite on apple trees, I see I was correct to not give a tulip.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        MrsB just got her first OU Degree course assignment back. 90/100, A Grade.

Might have to be a small celebration this evening

Comment

Chinese for dinner

Quite knackered. I suspect two consecutive nights of drinking at conference levels, combined with getting up early, has left me a bit short on quality sleep

Comment

Now feeling a bit less

Had pasta for tea, just had biryani to fill up my tummy. Nearly bedtime now.

The question is: do I feel up to my afternoon in the Salmon tomorrow?

Comment

Morning denizens

Rainy out there again

Feeling much better for a decent night's sleep, though

Comment

Afternoon
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Sous viding today.

Off to a wine tasting in a bit, local shop has a yearly tasting.

Also trying to make appointments at various vineyards in Burgundy for next weekend.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

morning Afternoon all.

There's the Sunday lunch cooked & consumed once again.

This week, as is only right, it was lamb.

Yum.

Followed by the statutory rice pud with, this week, a big blob of strawberry jam.

Both the lamb and the rice pud were slightly overcooked, but very nice just the same.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

morning Afternoon all.

There's the Sunday lunch cooked & consumed once again.

This week, as is only right, it was lamb.

Yum.

Followed by the statutory rice pud with, this week, a big blob of strawberry jam.

Both the lamb and the rice pud were slightly overcooked, but very nice just the same.
                      I've got a joint of beef to roast later

Comment

Working...
                      X