• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First day of half term with the kids
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Morning all, quiet drive to work today.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

First day of half term with the kids
        We had half term last week and the places were nice and quiet

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          Just wondering if anyone has found the recipe online on the Telegraph?

What was the recipe for?
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

;df;asd;fsd

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              ;df;asd;fsd
              ZeitZenChuryOm(tm)

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                I believe they were originally broadcast in the wrong order, for some reason.

According to Wikipedia, it's because the many different ITV regional stations chose their own running orders, to the extent that different regions broadcast different episodes on the same date and in the same timeslot
                There's a list on the imdb site that show's someone's "correct" order, but it doesn't correspond with the dvds or the imdb list of eps.

Most confusingly confusing.

Plus the original broadcast spread over 3 years, which seems a long time for a mere 20 odd eps.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  There's a list on the imdb site that show's someone's "correct" order, but it doesn't correspond with the dvds or the imdb list of eps.

Most confusingly confusing.

Plus the original broadcast spread over 3 years, which seems a long time for a mere 20 odd eps.
                  The Wikipedia entry suggests there are at least seven possible orders: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFO_(TV_series)#Episodes

The "original broadcast over three years" thing is also due to ITV regions playing silly buggers. For example, we lived in Granada until summer of 1971, when we moved to Anglia. IIRC, Granada had only just started broadcasting UFO at the time we moved, whereas Anglia had either never shown it, or had just finished its first run. It was definitely shown on Anglia around 1972 to 1973, though that may in fact have been the original broadcast in that region. If so, that would account for some of that spread.

That Anglia broadcast was scheduled on a weekend lunchtime, and shortly after it started the time of my riding lessons changed to clash with it, with the result that I missed most of it again. There were a lot of episodes I never saw until I bought the DVDs a few years ago
                  Last edited by NickFitz; 26 October 2015, 11:07.

Comment

The iMac has landed

Comment

Have you finished putting the bookshelves together?

Comment

Working...
                      X