• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And off to bed we go, to sleep, perchance to dream.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      And off to bed we go, to sleep, perchance to dream.

Goodnight

I might watch an episode of Homeland, now that you've reminded me of it

Comment

Apparently I have to dispatch ZeitPater's lasting power of attorney back whence it came: to the Office of the Public Guardian.

I may even have to use one of my £4 death certs when I'm doing it.
        Blimey. Have no idea where mother's is. Indeed, I had no idea I even had one until about April when her financial advisor mentioned it. He sent me a photocopy.

Comment

'morning

Sleep elusive.

Thinking it could be a good morning to start swimming again. According to endomondo, it was 30 March that I last went. Haven't quite done the one a week I was intending.

Comment

Ach so.

My Lidl(tm) radio clocks all use that one. DCF77.

The other one upstairs uses what used to be the Rugby transmitter but is now located close to the outer darkness in Cumberland.
            Still 11:11.

Mr ms says it's the wrong side of the house. Perhaps I'll leave it in the car today and see if that does the trick.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning

Still benched

<---
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Well there we are. I actually got myself to the pool, with the correct kit, and swam 50 lengths. I doubt I'll achieve much else today...

Comment

Morning

Comment

Morning all, disappointed by the rugby yesterday, but thought Argentina played really well and deserved the win. Fell sorry for the Scottish who were deprived by a bad refereeing decision.

Went out and did a lot of sawing/chopping logs and then reorganised the wood shed. Trying to find a joint that doesn't hurt today.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X