• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Looking very grey and dampish out there at the moment.
    Its got cold as well. I had to put the heating on at 2.30

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      Its got cold as well. I had to put the heating on at 2.30
      Lots of people in the offcie at Client co wrapped up in coats and scarves. 'course they are all southern pansies and wouldnt know cold if it slapped them round the head and stole their dog.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

That's the errands run. After the chemist's, I went to other Sainsbury's as it's nearish to the Amazon Locker. Only once I was wandering round did I realise I couldn't remember what I needed beyond potatoes and rice. So I ended up just getting those, along with a few more special offer Poacher's Choice to help fill out the three large bags I'd taken in with me

Grey here now; there's been a few spots of rain, but no proper showers per se.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          Breville easy clean digital fryer.

This one
          I need some more IPSE MGMs - better get spaffing!

Comment

;asldkfja;lsdfj;

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              ;asldkfja;lsdfj;
              ZeitZenChuryOm(tm)

Comment

I'm warm coz I've been burning papers since about 15:40 or so.

All gone now, apart from one or two I kept.

ZeitJustInCaseLike(tm).

Comment

The God of the Use By Date has ordained that tonight shall be roast chicken.

I quite fancied sausage & onion casserole, but who am I to question the wisdom of a higher power

Comment

This subreddit is absolutely bizarre. If I understand it correctly, these people are actively inducing some kind of multiple personality disorder in themselves for fun. WTAF?

Comment

I think my tulpa is beginning to be sentient, but it feels too early.

Is wonderland necessary for the personality stage?

Tulpas, how do you see? - asking a question of other people's imaginary friends

I'm afraid to continue: need your advice - "Run fast, run far" would be my advice, mate

Comment

Working...
                      X