• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to the office today. Deepest joy.

Comment

Morning

Comment

Morning all.

In with the hoi polloi.

Chap across the room just voicing the opinion that our ex-Glorious Leader, one Toe Knee Bliar, should be banged up in gaol with half the previous New Liebour cabinet.

One finds it hard to disagree.

Other than advocating the use of tumbrils and guillotines to encourage the others.

Comment

time to bugger off & do sommat more useful.

Comment

Morning All.

Cryptic emails from client co today...

You have been identified as being responsible for blah blah (no I'm not. never have been) therefore you are required to fill in this attachment (no attachment) by friday as this data is required so we can make decisions that have nothing to do with you or what you're working on. Thanks.

Question: Chip pan (with basket thingy) or proper deep fat fryer?

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              Question: Chip pan (with basket thingy) or proper deep fat fryer?
              Proper fryer. I eat a lot of chips, and a proper fryer with temperature control is essential to achieve optimum quality

Comment

Wot no links? Is it Monday?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  Wot no links? Is it Monday?
                  Done now

Comment

Wondering whether to go for a 3TB Fusion drive or 1TB SSD when getting my new iMac. I reckon the SSD would be better overall, with external USB3 or Thunderbolt drives for storing big files like video. Decisions, decisions…

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Wondering whether to go for a 3TB Fusion drive or 1TB SSD when getting my new iMac. I reckon the SSD would be better overall, with external USB3 or Thunderbolt drives for storing big files like video. Decisions, decisions…
                      Go for the SSD - should be lightning quick for the OS. You can always stick bulk things on an external drive as you suggest.

Comment

Working...
                      X