• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Ho fecking hum.

Looks like I've got an abscess on the way.
    <- manly

Byeeeee

Looks like my footprint and schematic symbol for the Z84C15FEC10 work proper like then, according to my lengthy (it's got 100 pins) tests.

Tomorrow we'll try designing sommat.

Maybe it'll run CP/M.

Comment

Made a tiny bit more progress on the bookcase front, by sorting out the target corner; or rather, starting to complete the sorting out of it.

Having gathered up various leads and things that trailed around that area of the room, mainly associated with defunct devices, and gathered up a few stray empty printer cartridges that had fallen down the back of the cupboard, I was planning to disassemble said cupboard.

I was aware that one of its back panels was loose, and a quick examination of the inside with the UV torch showed that the mice had, as I suspected, been in there. Furthermore, although there's no sign of a nest of any kind and there was never anything edible in there, they seem to have been using it as some kind of urinal

I hope they haven't damaged any of the important stuff in there, like… um, some 5¼" floppies from the 1980s, which I have no device capable of reading

Then I realised my drill bits are packed away God knows where. The hardware shop over the road was closed, so I had to walk up to Wilkos to get one.

And then I decided I really wasn't in the mood for cleaning up dried mouse urine, so I left it there. There really is just the cupboard and its (few) contents to deal with now before assembly can commence, so maybe I'll get it sorted out tomorrow

Comment

Flu jab tomorrow

Comment

Is it too early for the insomnia thread?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Feeling a small prick tomorrow
            FTFY

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Comment

Comment

For the 3rd time this week I cycled to clientco as the sun was rising behind me. And the moon was in the West. Very nice.

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

Working...
                      X