• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeling quite sleepy, despite it being so early. I suspect the extremely large roast dinner may have something to do with it

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Isn't this how the latest Richard Curtis film starts?
      Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Quite possibly
      NF: I'm just an IT contractor standing in front of a girl asking her not to scare the bejesus out of him.

Comment

Cripes, it's October. How did that happen?

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Cripes, it's October. How did that happen?

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                More laugh out loud moments in the ep of "The Ghosts of Motley Hall" last evening.
                One of the eps won't play. Dvd looks ok though.

Comment

Went over to the shop to get some Yorkshire puds. As I opened the front door to go out, my upstairs neighbour was just about to put her key in the lock. The sudden appearance of this shadowy figure lurking before me caused me to jump several feet in the air while uttering a strangled "Urgh!"; this, in turn, caused her to dissolve into laughter, shouting "Got you this time!" as the last few times we've bumped into each other, it's been me that startled her
                  I remember doing much the same sort of thing when surprised by the burglar lady some years ago.

Comment

Ooh, what's this?
                    'Tis a monumentally significant PALI from the looks of it.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      One of the eps won't play. Dvd looks ok though.
                      'Tis on youtube though.

Comment

Working...
                      X