• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    I see the board has just lost another member.

Rather more permanently than usual.

Sad.

Met him at the meetup last week. He was a good chap

Comment

Decided to move the printer I had on my desk in the office to the spare desk that eldest has vacated now she is at uni.

Boy have I got a lot of space now

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        Decided to move the printer I had on my desk in the office to the spare desk that eldest has vacated now she is at uni.

Only problem is that the space could do with a bit of polishing. I'll do that next week

Comment

I've got to move a printer to the tip.

Problem is, it's an Apple LaserWriter Pro from last century. The case is made of sheet steel. It weighs about 45lb

Still, that pales in comparison to the Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 91TXM 21" CRT monitor that also needs to go. I looked it up last night, having memories of it weighing quite a bit when I last moved it eleven years ago. 92lb!

Comment

and I have just found an un opened spindle of DVDs. I must have needed them for something. not sure what though

Comment

and I have just found an un opened spindle of DVDs. I must have needed them for something. not sure what though
              ZenChuryOm(tm)

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                I've got to move a printer to the tip.

Problem is, it's an Apple LaserWriter Pro from last century. The case is made of sheet steel. It weighs about 45lb

Still, that pales in comparison to the Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 91TXM 21" CRT monitor that also needs to go. I looked it up last night, having memories of it weighing quite a bit when I last moved it eleven years ago. 92lb!
                Lovely.

I left my HP Laser writer II behind when we moved the lab.

Last time I looked it was still there.

Comment

The diamond plus 220 on my desk is a mere 68lbs.

Comment

45 minutes left.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      Lovely.

I left my HP Laser writer II behind when we moved the lab.

Last time I looked it was still there.
                      I donated my Laser 4l to a friend, pointing out that it was older than all my daughters. He loves the 4l.

Currently have a 3050 on a TL-PS310U which works a treat, toner cartridges cost 99p +£2 P&P.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X