• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning denizens

Grey day here

Interesting talk by John Allsop to kick off the conference

Comment

Morning
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

How is everyone?

Have I missed anything of late or is it same ol, same ol?
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          How is everyone?

Have I missed anything of late or is it same ol, same ol?
          Nothing exciting, just the usual frothing and from the Friends of Maggie after the leadership election.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I gather Eek has flounced?

Any particular reason?

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Hmmm, clientco laptop keeps bleeping, not sure if that's a good thing or not.

As long as it doesn't break down while I'm WFH then fine with me.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Any particular reason?

WNHS.

When did he flounce?

Comment

Any particular reason?
                  Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

WNHS.

When did he flounce?
                  http://forums.contractoruk.com/futur...ml#post2142008
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Shame - it was a misunderstanding that he took personally. Everyone was supportive of his website.

Comment

Bored now.

At the stage in project where I'm waiting on other people to do stuff.

Project is a bit of a mare in the fact that the manager of the team I'm in has no clue as to the impact this project really has and expects people to down tools and work on the project.

I've tried to explain the concepts of requirements gathering, analysis and resource allocation but it aint going in. Also the fact that they seem to think that they pick a deadline out of the air and magically things will happen by then.

Hmmm, anyone got a magic wand they want to sell?

Apart from that its money, not a long trek into clientco.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X