• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's too quiet in here at the moment.

<waits for the arrow to hit>

Comment

Morning denizens

Sunny again here

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Morning denizens

Sunny again here
        certainly is. and its shorts weather again

Comment

Waiting for the rain here.

The wind rose, and not because of the lentil <pfffft> soup (without so many lentils as it transpired).

Comment

Just tidied up the project room a bit.

You could almost do projects in there now.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              He's in most of them that I've seen.

In fact, according to

NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service (TV Series 2003

he's been in them all.
              there you go - Ducky does his thing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaYn66WLrlY
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

afternoon
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    afternoon
                    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Comment

Moment of dismay last night when I was checking the final details for today's trip down to London. I suddenly noticed, in very small print on the web page and nowhere in the confirmation email, the news that the Premier Inn at Edgware has no parking available at the moment, due to extensive property development on the old Ealing Town/United/Wanderers/Whatever ground to the west.

Given that my sole reason for staying there when in London is the free parking within a short distance of both the M1 and the Northern Line, and that the lack of parking other than at the hotel makes it a completely impossible area to be otherwise, I was glad I'd hedged my bets by getting the flexible booking. I had to cancel, and will now be staying centrally instead. The advantage is that the hotel I'll now be in is approximately twenty seconds' walk from the conference venue; the disadvantage is that it'll cost me more than twice as much

Comment

Working...
                      X