• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timesheet all approved for August. Invoice has been generated.
    I just need to send it to agency tomorrow morning.

Comment

August book keeping all up to date, it was a nice easy month with only 6 transactions going through the books

Comment

mrs 5* car has just failed its MOT on split wiper blades on the front. The garage wanted to charge best part of £50 to replace them.

I decided I would join the vauxhall service club. This gave me £20 off voucher. Half price MOT and 25% off parts.

Its saved me a few pennies

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          Timesheet all approved for August. Invoice has been generated.
          I just need to send it to agency tomorrow morning.
          Final remittance advice for ExClientCorp gig arrived overnight. Now I just need to wait for Cater Allen's abacus to update itself so it actually shows up in MyCo's account

I think I may celebrate with a dividend when it does

Comment

Been shopping, just for a change

The chap tending the self-checkouts casually said "I'll approve all the alcohol once you've finished scanning" (my emphasis) as he passed by.

Looking at the contents of the bags and trolley, I felt I couldn't reasonably object to the phrasing

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Bought a dvd of "Barbarella" this morning.

It features Hanoi Jane.
              Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              My photographer friend got to work with some photos taken on set the other year: Creating a print of Jane Fonda in Barbarella
              Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Some more of the Barbarella photos in this article: Barbarella Forever | The Arbuturian
              I'm hoping that it's stood the test of time (and memory) rather better than "Here we go round the mulberry bush" did.

Comment

Vastly amused by all the drunken wasps on the windfall apples.

You can see them thinking "I can fly, I know I can fly, you're my best mate you are".

Comment

It's fun writing code that you can't run let alone debug....

Like going back 30 years...
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Busy day. Lots done. Client happy (for now...)

Comment

Leftover roast lamb for dinner

Quite tired after staying up later than intended last night, then getting up earlyish for the Ikea delivery

Can't decide whether to get an early night or have a beer. I may have a beer while I decide

Comment

Working...
                      X