• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all.

Don't need the rain radar.

My lawn is being watered in as I type.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Anyway, having managed a fair bit of sorting out of superfluous crap from the living room, I shall reward myself with a beer or more
      I'm surrounded by superfluous crap.

Trouble is most of it isn't mine.

Found some birth certificates yesterday.

From the 1880s and 1890s.

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Late to bed last night. Missing pussy cat. One had escaped, but turned up at the kitchen door unscathed. No idea how she got out - upstairs window the only real possibility, but that's a hell of a drop. Need to book them in to get them "done", then we can let them out proper.
      I hope she was "good" while she was out or you'll have the patter of tiny paws.

ZeitMog escaped on her first morning down here & nearly got run over.

The trauma lives with me even now.

And that happened 22 years ago.

Comment

Morning denizens

The bending and lifting involved in yesterday's clearing-out doesn't seem to have done my back any favours

Daresay it'll be OK once I start moving around. If I start moving around, that is

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Morning all.

Don't need the rain radar.

My lawn is being watered in as I type.
          It's a bit like the start of The Simpsons here

Comment

Well there we are, more detritus just arrived with the post person.

From the look of his bag, Amazon deliveries are keeping the Post Office(tm) going.

So that's "Catweazle" and "The Ghosts of Motley Hall" added to the dvd pile.

Plus a book about the history of the Port Talbot Railway and Docks company.

It's odd that someone should write two books about that and that I should have bought both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              It's a bit like the start of The Simpsons here
              Hopefully without Homer's spare bit of fuel rod & the 3 eyed fish.

Comment

Having now received that delivery I can bugger off down to the library to mix with the hoi polloi.

It's a bit easier to post crap on a big screen rather than this underpowered piece of crap netbook with a 10" screen.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  I'm surrounded by superfluous crap.

Trouble is most of it isn't mine.

Found some birth certificates yesterday.

From the 1880s and 1890s.
                  Christ on a bike I knew you were old, but wow!

But then again I suppose you "hatched" rather than was "birthed"
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

On my second coffee of the morning, first in the hotel was nasty instant stuff, still using the Coffee Bags mentioned previously.

Also managed to find my way to having a sausage, egg and hash brown buttie with brown sauce (non off which ended up on my shirt )
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      On my second coffee of the morning, first in the hotel was nasty instant stuff, still using the Coffee Bags mentioned previously.

Also managed to find my way to having a sausage, egg and hash brown buttie with brown sauce (non off which ended up on my shirt )
                      Get one of these :

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Zyliss-Smart...8W9CZ1DPPR8M2R

And some of this.
                      Hot Lava Java | Blends | Coffee | Taylors

And all you need is hot water.
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X