• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night all.

Comment

Goodnight all

Hope I don't oversleep and end up having to stay late at ClientCorp tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Indeed, and sent to 200 users out of which approximately 1% will read it.
        ah yes 'I ignore emails from IT' Unfortunately those idiots are the ones getting their cards.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Comment

Feeling a trifle peculiar this morning.

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey and damp out

I wonder which bright spark from the council thought 6:30am was a good time to get a crew out hacking away at the trees outside

Comment

Got to ClientCorp and couldn't get in

Turns out the field on the form somebody filled in saying that my card should be deactivated on <date> interprets that as the date the pass should cease to be valid, whereas humans interpret it as being the last full day that the card should work

Nice to be tripped up by some enterprise application's UI fail before I'd even got in the door

And, as I'd walked up the canal, I then had to trek around to the front of the building to visit reception, so security could give me a temporary pass

Ho hum. Out of here in seven hours and forty-five minutes

Comment

Morning all.

And what a miserable morn it is too, to be sure.

Comment

Didn't manage to watch any more Callan eps last evening, just the latest ep of "Castle".

Comment

Working...
                      X