• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Sleep tight
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        I miss Sheppy's dabinett

Bit lethal at 8% odd, tasty though
        Mmm, this stuff is 8%. I'm on bottle 3 (3 for a fiver!) and aware I've had a drink...

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Mmm, this stuff is 8%. I'm on bottle 3 (3 for a fiver!) and aware I've had a drink...
          H Weston & Sons Ltd | Henry Westons

Very nice. And definitely fruity enough to count towards your 5 a day.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              ZenChuryOm(tm)

Comment

Well it's ant day today.

As in there's shedloads of flying ants about.

Unfortunately some of them are emerging in the front room of ZeitParents' house, through the rather large crack in the windowsill.

This is despite rather enthusiastic doses of a variety of different ant powders.

The one from Wilkinsons was mostly pyrethroids.

I found one in the shed that seems to have some drins in it, so maybe that'll be more effective.

Can't understand where they get in from, though it could be the redundant air brick
                for ventilating the board floor that's not there any more.

Maybe I'll ant powder that a bit tomorrow.

Not altogether keen on having ants flying about indoors.

Comment

Goodnight all

Zeity: watch out for the ants creeping up on you as you sleep

Comment

Comment

Norr, you'll be amused by this (maybe)

HoseMaster of Wine™: Riedel Threatens the HoseMaster of Wine™--Hand Blow Me

The original blog post is very funny.

I've got some Reidel glasses, but I think I've only used them once!

Comment

Working...
                      X