• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    What you really should have done is give us his Twitter handle and let us exact revenge on your behalf
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbNP5yqg7hc

OCRQ
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Your options are:-

1) Point them at the HMRC scheme Enquiries forum and tell them to start saving...
      2) do absolutely nothing...
      3) do absolutely nothing except laugh your arris off

Personally I would do the latter....
      FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Home, and dinner on! Roast pork, it'll be, once it's roasted
        snap was lovely!

Comment

Counting House booked for Tuesday, 11th - see social.

Comment

Well there we are; some more weeds dug up.

That was the easy bit.

The hard bit comes next when I start digging up the brambles and wild strawberries.

Tea was lovely: two bowls of lentil soup, with a bit of tiger bread, followed by stewed gooseberries (red) with custard.

Yum.

Shortly, after doing the dishes, it's off down to B&Q for a cheapo shower, followed by a visit to the ZeitParents.

Comment

Sun was quite fierce out there this afternoon on the odd occasion it actually peeped around the clouds.

The lack of blue clouds is quite striking.

Looking forward with keen anticipation to my televisual feast of "The Killers" this evening.

Comment

Looking forward even more to "Point Blank" starring Lee Marvin.

Not to mention "Here we go round the Mulberry Bush" starring Bazza Evans*.

*his career reached the heights shortly before his death when he was working as a taxi driver. And not in the Travis Bickle mode.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  it's off down to B&Q for a cheapo shower
                  Don't they mind you doing that in there? I suppose it gives the other customers an idea of how well the shower curtains work…

Comment

Home via Other Sainsbury's, for petrol and various bits of fodder.

Turns out they get Maris Pipers from Suffolk there, rather than the Scottish ones we get at Usual Sainsbury's

No disrespect to the good farmers of Fife and Angus, who I'm sure put their best efforts into nurturing their spuds; but for chips, you need a Maris Piper grown in the East of England: Lincolnshire, Norfolk, or Suffolk. Nothing else comes close to having the desired qualities in just the right proportions

I daresay it's the soil or something.

Comment

You're probably right.

Goddamn.

Comment

Working...
                      X