• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5:30 comes round way too fast, so I shall leave you with this which I hope you all approve off

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post2122687

Night night folkes!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Finally got to my destination. 243 miles 6 hours with minimal stops. It's grotty out there and blooming hard work.

Night all
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        Finally got to my destination. 243 miles 6 hours with minimal stops. It's grotty out there and blooming hard work.

Night all
        It's getting worse here - good thing you set out when you did rather than trying to wait it out

Comment

Links are all ready to go; I suppose I ought to be thinking about getting my head down. I have, AFAIK, absolutely nothing to do tomorrow, so will end up filling the time by reading AWS documentation in exhaustive depth in the vague hope it proves relevant once ClientCorp decides how we're actually going to use it

Comment

night all mind how you go.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

A Monday morning

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey, damp, and a bit chilly today

Comment

Blooming miserable and I only have 1 coat with me that isn't really suitable.

Will sort that out in Oxford Street on the way home.
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning all.

One sleep before my hols.

Can't wait.

Comment

Working...
                      X