• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    probably more than that.

Looks like I'm about to prove that I'm worth the extortionate fee I'm charging...
    Not today I'm not... The 3rd party who insists on doing x hasn't done x even though they said they did it 2 hours ago...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

AAAAAAAGH!

Got home to find that, during the day, the trees outside my window have been cut down to the level of four foot high stumps! It's horrible, there's daylight coming in and I can see the road - and it can see me

There'll be loads more traffic noise too

I'm not at all happy about this, but the doctor (they form the border between our front garden and the surgery's) obviously decided that if he was going to have them trimmed, he'd make sure it didn't need to be done again for another fifteen years or so

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        AAAAAAAGH!

Got home to find that, during the day, the trees outside my window have been cut down to the level of four foot high stumps! It's horrible, there's daylight coming in and I can see the road - and it can see me

There'll be loads more traffic noise too

I'm not at all happy about this, but the doctor (they form the border between our front garden and the surgery's) obviously decided that if he was going to have them trimmed, he'd make sure it didn't need to be done again for another fifteen years or so
        Sounds like my annual haircut.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Sounds like my annual haircut.
          It actually looks worse than Michael McIntyre out there

Comment

"W. B. Yeats is now following you on Twitter."

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              "W. B. Yeats is now following you on Twitter."
              Only Yeats? What about Wilde or has he not embraced tweeting yet?
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                Not today I'm not... The 3rd party who insists on doing x hasn't done x even though they said they did it 2 hours ago...
                Bob a job?
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Seems to be boom city in general.

Makes a change from the usual tulipe

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    Only Yeats? What about Wilde or has he not embraced tweeting yet?
                    https://twitter.com/oscarwilde

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      Seems to be boom city in general.

Makes a change from the usual tulipe
                      Everything's coming up roses

Probably because of the copious amounts of tulipe

Comment

Working...
                      X