• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    I already did…
    Me too :-)

Comment

Sad news indeed Brillo.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        In her sleep. Unlike her passengers...

Sorry - that was probably inappropriate.
        We were all thinking it
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Brillo, take care.
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

My mother dies in her sleep last night. At least her suffering is over. I am going to finish up today then spend a couple of weeks in Wales.

Sorry to hear that Brillo. Hope you're ok.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

In other news, it looks like I will have to give up my well worn bench spot
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                In other news, it looks like I will have to give up my well worn bench spot

Will there be a boomed thread?

Comment

My mother dies in her sleep last night. At least her suffering is over. I am going to finish up today then spend a couple of weeks in Wales.

As you say, her suffering is over.

Comment

Will there be a boomed thread?
                    STC of course.

Financial company so lots of compliance and credit check nonsense hoops to jump through, doubt it will be any different than before. Already put together the e-mail with all the docs they need. pimp is sending me a blank copy of the contract so I can check it for any cloggy ir35 type clangers.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      I already did…
                      WNFS.

Comment

Working...
                      X