• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Dark clouds here. Few spots of rain on the cycle in.
      Don't say that I'm already soaked as I was caught in a shower between car park and station
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Pleasant drive back up north this morning, no traffic and the advertised roadwork failed to materialise.

Grey, grim and raining when I got to ClientCo car park, penultimate "real" parking space obtained, after this people get creative where they park their cars but as I work late most people have buggered off home so it's not difficult manoeuvring around the badly parked cars to escape.

On my second coffee of the morning, and munching on apples.

Suppose things could be worse!
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Rained most of the way in

One of those days when I miss the simplicity of working in 68000 assembly language

Comment

I miss the 6303.

Lovely little chip.

Gone, but not forgotten.

Comment

Contract renewal paperwork has started to flow through the system
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                Contract renewal paperwork has started to flow through the system

Comment

ZeitBoredNowOm(tm).

And I'm still a bit

Comment

I'm about ready to go home now. Sadly, the clock thinks otherwise

Comment

Had my morning snooze. Awaiting delivery of Mr ms's birthday pressie.

Comment

Working...
                      X