• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scorching hot up here today, but thunderstorms from lunchtime so having to take my coat!!!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Morning all.

I think I'm about to die from the combined effects of heat stroke & hayfever.

It's been nice knowing you.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Morning denizens

Another exceedingly bright, and soon to be hot, one out there
        Very grey & overcast here.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Scorching hot up here today, but thunderstorms from lunchtime so having to take my coat!!!
          Brought my coat too.

In the backpack.

All scrunched up.

Just in case it starts snowing or something.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            We got one huge crack of thunder as I got back last night, then about 5 minutes of rain that really couldnt be bothered and clearly wanted to be somewhere else, and then back to being hot again.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Morning

Office is going to be miserably hot today - but the ongoing battles over whether to have lights off or on are quite amusing to watch.
              Ours are automated. A cloud passes over, suddenly the room is flooded with light. Five minutes later, cloud passes, room plunged into gloom again. I prefer the gloom myself

Comment

It's official (Interim) PM now on LinkedInBook, CBA to put a project description as gonna rewrite the profile based on the CV webinar so some world class bollocks put up instead

First person to suffix it with "unless you're on my Facebook" gets a gold star
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

PimpMail™ about a permie role: "…loads of company organised staff outings and activities!" I can't think of anything worse

Comment

<slight hiatus due to network problems I would assume. Switching the mother****er off & back on again seems to have resolved these. >

Well there's a thing.

Finally after 2 years or more, the blinds in the lab are being fitted & repaired.

Still won't be able to see anything since the sun shines through them anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      PimpMail™ about a permie role: "…loads of company organised staff outings and activities!" I can't think of anything worse
                      WNFS.

TotalJobs keeps advertising this permie job in Bridgend at me.

Gym, foreign travel, the lot.

Can't think of anything worse.

Well apart from the current tuliphole of course.

Comment

Working...
                      X