• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lemon sorbet made.

Vanilla ice-cream on the cards for tomorrow.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

The sausage casserole had done that thing of deeply enriching its flavour in the fridge overnight

Having a couple of plums now. Then I suppose I'd best get an early night

Comment

Ripe red gooseberries picked.

Ripe golden yellow gooseberries picked.

Raspberries picked.

Blackcurrants will need picking shortly.

Feck me, I haven't got time to fecking breathe.

Comment

Cat attempted to kill me by tripping me up into the side of the greenhouse.

Little bugger.

Night all.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            The sausage casserole had done that thing of deeply enriching its flavour in the fridge overnight

Having a couple of plums now. Then I suppose I'd best get an early night

Do I still see you online Nicky boy ?

Comment

It seems to be raining here.....

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning denizens

Another exceedingly bright, and soon to be hot, one out there

Comment

Morning

Office is going to be miserably hot today - but the ongoing battles over whether to have lights off or on are quite amusing to watch.

Comment

Morning, going to be a hot one

Got carried away and did 40 miles on the bike last night, almost half of it off road.

IoW visible accross the Solent, shimmering in the heat haze.
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X