• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    If he is that paranoid it is going to get messy when she inevitably succumbs, so not what you need at that given time
    His solicitor called me up earlier. The solicitor admitted he has not get a leg to stand on. He told his brief a load of lies. I put him straight.

I could certainly do without all of this! Luckily there are 5 of us. I just happen to be the executor.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Cat or Cat Lady?
      You rang?
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        You rang?

How are you?

What's for dinner?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

How are you?

What's for dinner?
          Still benched, blogging and too bleedin' hot!

Vanilla panna cotta, we ate earlier as I BBQ'd some home made burgers.

Just making some strawberry ice-cream atm.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Does it have proper strawberry bits in it?

Or even better proper strawberry bits that have been previously dry frozen....
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              Does it have proper strawberry bits in it?

Or even better proper strawberry bits that have been previously dry frozen....
              Whizzed up strawberry bits.

Lemon sorbet up next.

There may be a lot of cooking indoors as it's too hot to leave the house atm.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Still benched, blogging and too bleedin' hot!.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  He does not want his stuff thrown up and locks changed. I tried to explain that there is no chance of that(I hardly got a chance to say anything before he put the phone down). He is a fantasist and a liar. Who preys on the old and vulnerable. I don't believe a word he says.

Mother in hospital. Very unwell. He is going in to see her at 2pm - I have forewarned the hospital. She should not be disturbed.

I hope she lasts until Saturday when me, MrsBP and the 3 kids can get over there.

Oh well, at least the sun is shining....
                  <- manly

Comment

Yum!

It's so hot even I've bought some fruit - strawberries, plums, and nectarines. That won't stop me having reheated sausage casserole for dinner though

Comment

Stone me, it's warm.

26.4 deg C in my dining room.

Beef stew for tomorrow cooking on the stove just to add to the heat.

Fish today.

And now I have to pick some ripe gooseberries.

Ho hum.

Comment

Working...
                      X