• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    I've come to learn that being a Project Manager, is akin to being a cat hearder, as good as it will look on the CV, it won't be up there at the top of my achievements!
    Started following the panic manifesto yet? You know that day will arrive soon....
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Waiting for Mr ms to get home with a car full of ms#4's uni crap to help him unload. Tired. Want to go to bed.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Waiting for Mr ms to get home with a car full of ms#4's uni crap to help him unload. Tired. Want to go to bed.
        Mrs Eek is making white chocolate bars. I want to head towards bed but don't want to upset her...

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Mrs Eek is making white chocolate bars. I want to head towards bed but don't want to upset her...
          If you do get a gig down this way, bring orange dipped in choccy things with you.

Comment

If you do get a gig down this way, bring orange dipped in choccy things with you.
            I'm sure we have some bars with orange slices on them at the moment.... Will check the website and add them if they aren't on there...

Either way, don't worry, if I'm heading South there will be goody bags....

Comment

Got bats flying in formation out the back.

Looping the loop & flying in little circles above my shed.

Quite odd.

Comment

Done. 'Night all!

Comment

Done. 'Night all!
                  Ditto.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    Ditto.
                    +2