• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Blimey, myCo's website blocked at ClientCo. Suspicious content. Better check it out when I get home.

Let us know what you find!
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Blimey, myCo's website blocked at ClientCo. Suspicious content. Better check it out when I get home.
      Who has been hacking ms's website? Come on - own up.....

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Morning denizens

Looks like it'll be a bright one, once it's decided what it's doing
        Still wrong. It rained all the way home

Comment

Comment

Can't see any dodgy looking files. Nothing odd in the logfiles. Oh well.

Comment

Can't see any dodgy looking files. Nothing odd in the logfiles. Oh well.
              Those filtering systems are rubbish. A few years ago, they installed a new one at a client place: among the delights I found were Peter Paul Koch, the JavaScript expert renowned for his exhaustive browser compatibility tables, being blocked as a "Dating" site; and Sam Ruby, co-chair of the W3C's HTML5 Working Group, blocked for "Criminal Skills and Hacking"

Oh, and it blocked java.sun.com for something I can't remember, although they did most of their corporate development in Java.

Their procedures required us to email a director with our requests for unblocking, one email per site we wanted unblocked. Within 36 hours he'd been inundated with so many emails that he ordered a blanket unblock of all the developers' user accounts

Comment

Those filtering systems are rubbish. A few years ago, they installed a new one at a client place: among the delights I found were Peter Paul Koch, the JavaScript expert renowned for his exhaustive browser compatibility tables, being blocked as a "Dating" site; and Sam Ruby, co-chair of the W3C's HTML5 Working Group, blocked for "Criminal Skills and Hacking"

Oh, and it blocked java.sun.com for something I can't remember, although they did most of their corporate development in Java.

Their procedures required us to email a director with our requests for unblocking, one email per site we wanted unblocked. Within 36 hours he'd been inundated with so many emails that he ordered a blanket unblock of all the developers' user accounts
                I found some dodgy files on my site before Christmas, but have been checking it regularly since then (and changed all passwords etc). All looks fine now. Page does need sorting out though...

Comment

I found some dodgy files on my site before Christmas, but have been checking it regularly since then (and changed all passwords etc). All looks fine now. Page does need sorting out though...
                  I could do with sorting mine out. The plan is to get WordPress off the server, as I don't use any features that need a live database back end. Run WP locally, publish the site to static HTML files, and upload those. Not a lot left for the baddies to crack that way

Comment

Nighty-night all.

Comment

Me too

Comment

Working...
                      X