• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just spent an hour trying to find a website then remembered that americans like to remove letters from words....
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Mmm, BBQ… *drools*

Have fun
      Twas a very nice, if rather wet BBQ. Gazebo came in handy. Good sausages, great pork, divine desserts.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        Just spent an hour trying to find a website then remembered that americans like to remove letters from words....
        Given that Google's name is a spelling mistake, I think they're just very careless when registering domain names

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Given that Google's name is a spelling mistake, I think they're just very careless when registering domain names
          The website is a acronym so I was doing a search for moulds or molds as americans like to call them....
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

It's stopped raining now.

Comment

Given my napette this afternoon + the fact that it is still light outside, it feels much to early to be going to bed. But I am

Comment

Having weighed the pros and cons, I've decided not to go to the pub tonight. I may treat myself to another painkiller, though, as this tooth is a lot better but still giving me a bit of gyp

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  Given my napette this afternoon + the fact that it is still light outside, it feels much to early to be going to bed. But I am
                  Goodnight

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    You must have been overjoyed this morning then.

Didn't take a brolly this morning, so naturally it rained that very wetting wet rain that penetrates so well.

This afternoon, having taken a brolly on my trip to Swansea, it didn't rain, the sun came out & it was hot.

And sweaty.

Back in Neath it was overcast & humid again.

Pah!
                    I missed the best of it

Quite humid here now, too.

Comment

Reheated chicken chasseur out of the freezer for dinner. I boiled some Basmati rice to go with it, which I enjoyed so much I may start having it more often. Maybe it'll help me lose a bit of weight if I have rice instead of chips a few times a week

Comment

Working...
                      X