• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home!

Sunny here now. I'm wondering whether to go and do the shopping later, or do it first thing in the morning. Forecast is for rain first thing tomorrow, so maybe I should get it done today. On the other hand, I quite like rain early in the morning.

Comment

Hair is cut.

Gosh, I actually got something done today!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Hair is cut.

You can take the rest of the weekend off now that's done

Comment

Right, I'm going to do the shopping now, and have a lie-in tomorrow

Comment

One special offer (Cornish non Cornish) Doom Bar left in the fridge looking lonely...

Comment

One special offer (Cornish non Cornish) Doom Bar left in the fridge looking lonely...
              punish it for not being cornish by drinking it
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                punish it for not being cornish by drinking it
                Done.

Comment

Shopping all done and put away. I can start thinking about dinner, i.e. going to the Chinese, now

I got a couple of Gloucester Old Spot chops from M&S which are described as "thick cut". They are, compared to the miserable slivers supermarkets call chops nowadays, but I reckon they're still only the thickness you'd expect as a minimum from a decent pork butcher.

Also discovered Sainsbury's do a soft white batch loaf - they're excellent for fried bread, as they're really spongy and soak up all the fat from the sausages and bacon really well

I used to get a good one from M&S, but they just stopped doing them for no good reason around the same time that they stopped selling unsliced loaves, also for no good reason.

Comment

Hair is cut.

Mr ms: "I love you, even if you do look like a lesbian."
                    ms#5: "That's not what you said earlier - you said she looks like Michael McIntyre."

Comment

Mr ms: "I love you, even if you do look like a lesbian."
                      ms#5: "That's not what you said earlier - you said she looks like Michael McIntyre."

Comment

Working...
                      X