• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully the phone will stop ringing so I can do some actual work....
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      In North Wales most of the time they hate the people in the next village more than anything else...
      Well they have all the prettiest sheep....

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Shall there be a little red book with the Chairperson's thoughts therein?
        He's got a blog on the intranet. We get emailed a link to his latest ponderings every Friday afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          He's got a blog on the intranet. We get emailed a link to his latest ponderings every Friday afternoon

Om.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            amateur. A true megalomaniac would add a public survey at the end of the email to ensure people had read it by asking awkward questions...

The public survey results would then be a core part of the appraisal process...

Comment

Chat with project PM ....

We thought you had 1 months notice, can you cover the final 2 weeks...

Comment

Waiting for the contract to arrive

Had an excellent ride along the Leeds Liverpool canal from Leeds into Shipley and back

Hogged a roast pork sandwich and a slice of Carrot cake

Contemplating an hours' snooze to rest my aching muscles

Om

Comment

Hospital appt with mother done, lunch consumed, haircut booked for 3pm.

Have got some work to do, but might leave it for another day...

Comment

Jacket potato, beans and salad for lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Jacket potato, beans and salad for lunch.
                      Before that I did a swim at the pool. 1200 metres. Nearly 3 weeks after my event and I am still stiff as hell with no energy!

Comment

Working...
                      X