• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depressing stuff in general tonight.

Think I'll

Comment

Links sorted out - I've remembered the ones you sent me this time, Zeity

Suppose I ought to get to sleep. Another potentially tedious day at ClientCorp tomorrow...

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Comment

Morning denizens

Bit cloudy out, but not in a rainy way

Comment

Morning all.

The pollen count seems higher today.

Comment

Conditions upgraded to "mildly sunny" by the time I'd arrived in Nottingham

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Links sorted out - I've remembered the ones you sent me this time, Zeity

Suppose I ought to get to sleep. Another potentially tedious day at ClientCorp tomorrow...
                  I was too tired to sleep properly.

Still knackered now.

Comment

In another demonstration of extreme competence, the "new" link to the academic calendar for 15/16 shows the links to the academic calendars (yn Saesneg ac yng Nghymraeg) for 14/15.

Comment

I love trips to Benton the least secure secure site in the world
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X