• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    I have clean sheets waiting for me, however I am a boy and am incapable of changing a king size bed by myself :shameface:
    That's embarrassing. I have to do ours because Mrs Eek just can't do it...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      That's embarrassing. I have to do ours because Mrs Eek just can't do it...
      It's a 2-man job in our house. I have attempted it alone, but I get berated for not ensuring even distribution of duvet within cover.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        It's a 2-man job in our house. I have attempted it alone, but I get berated for not ensuring even distribution of duvet within cover.
        We have separate single duvets. It makes life alot easier - least of all in duvet changing department.

I no longer have to put up with Mrs BP's farts under my duvet...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          We have separate single duvets. It makes life alot easier - least of all in duvet changing department.

I no longer have to put up with Mrs BP's farts under my duvet...
          I thought that's because mrsBP got the double in the divorce and you can sleep in the sofa easier
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            I thought that's because mrsBP got the double in the divorce and you can sleep in the sofa easier
            she also got the sofa.....
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Afternoon all.

There's the lamb roasted and the ricepud with stewed gooseberries consumed.

Yum.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                …And home

I think I prefer Pedigree over those extremely hopped things that are so fashionable nowadays.

Though I noticed Marston's seem to have started marketing it as a "traditional light ale" rather than a traditional bitter, presumably to draw in the hipster light/pale ale enthusiasts that are responsible for the ludicrous overhopping of so many beers in the first place
                Odd innit?

I bought a bottle (fortunately only one) of some Neath dark beer.

It was so bitter & hoppy it would make a frog jealous.

It took a while to drink that bottle.

Enjoyment: zero.

Would I buy another bottle?

Er, not in this universe.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  she also got the sofa.....
                  Big issue anyone?

Comment

Greetings denizens

Philae's woken up!

Comment

Today we* defrosted the fridge.

Then we* pulled out the freezer and discovered the filth under that.

Then we* pulled out the fridge and discovered the filth under that.

Then we* got the bottle of Agent Orange mould killer and sprayed the black mould on the wall behind the fridge which cooperated and changed from black to yellow.

I don't think there's enough ventilation behind there.

I suspect that sometime during the summer I'm going to have to do sommat about that.

Ho fecking hum.

Very satisfying amount of ice removed from said fridge.

Would have been good if half a gallon of it hadn't spilled all over my newly mopped floor while I was out shopping.

Ho fecking hum Part Deux.

*for "we" read "I".

Comment

Working...
                      X