• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home!

It was no longer foggy on the way back - I could see the cows and everything

In fact, from the Fosse Way, there are a number of places where I can get a glimpse of the windmill next to the place on the farm

And, the other day, it was finally clear enough for me to confirm that, from one spot on a hill north of the city, I can see a windmill right across the far side of the city. I thought I'd seen it a couple of times, but it was so indistinct I thought it was my eyes playing tricks; but I could definitely make it out. I think it might be one near the M1, in which case it's about twenty miles away

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Not me gov (honest this time)
      I believe BP may have actually deleted posts in the counting thread

Comment

Quiet round these parts this evening.

Comment

merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Chips, sausages, and beans for dinner

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Quiet round these parts this evening.
              Everybody's trying to conserve their strength for Friday

Comment

Spent ages trying to remember where I'd stored 16GB of tweets I pulled from Twitter's Streaming API the other New Year's Eve. By the time I'd found them in an Elastic Block Store volume on my personal account, I couldn't be bothered to do what I was going to do with them any more

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Everybody's trying to conserve their strength for Friday
                  Well, I'm done in.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Well, I'm done in.

Goodnight

Comment

Night...
                      Join IPSE

Comment