• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feta + Salted Cashews = mild chicken masala taste

Interesting

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Imagination aplenty. Unfortunately imagination seems to be expensive - googly eyes to adorn the coat cost about £500!
      Stone me.

Comment

Right, I'm off. Going to take advantage of the weather and hop on the ferry over to the IoW for a pootle about on the bike.

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I got out of bed at 7:45 this morning.

It was lovely.

Much better than 06:10.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Failed to win Euromillions again.

Really, really CBA this morning...
            Estimated £95 million on Friday. Surely you don't mind waiting an extra few days for that

Comment

Checked back on emails, and last time the extension offer from ClientCorp came at the 3 week mark. So having just over 4 weeks left means I'm not safe yet

Still undecided as to whether, if an extension should be offered, I'll accept

Comment

I'm not greedy - I'd settle for being the sole winner tonight instead (sorry, syndicate)
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                  I'm not greedy - I'd settle for being the sole winner tonight instead (sorry, syndicate)
                  Why not win both?

DaveB - you in for the syndicate again? Others are all yes. Will definitely be the last one (for me, anyway!) No pressure, just want to know whether to get someone else in?

Comment

Suppose I ought to sort some dinner out. Can't decide what, though…

Comment

Our local makeshift mosque (they got refused planning permission to build a real one) is having an "Exploring Islam" open day on Sunday. I'm considering wheeling mother down there - not sure what she'll make of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X