• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Can anyone see the register button on this site?

• View topic - Main Site - Help and assistance thread

Coz I've looked using IE & Opera & I still can't see the fecking thing.

All I want to do is impart some info about a fecking transistor.

Ho hum.
    Registered users: Bing [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot]

Blooming atw gets everywhere. No wonder he doesn't call in here anymore...

Can't find the login page. I'll check where the default one for that bulletin board software puts it...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Yes, I noticed the Majestic-12 too.

Seems a pretty unfriendly site, maybe I won't bother.

Comment

Byeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Yes, I noticed the Majestic-12 too.

Seems a pretty unfriendly site, maybe I won't bother.
          link would be

• User Control Panel • Information

which says you can't register...

Comment

Comment

Home!

Feel absolutely beat

I think it's this weather

Comment

Royal Mail tried to deliver the new petrol cap for the car, but couldn't get a signature so I'll have to collect it from the depot tomorrow.

And Sonny Jim down the road who appeared to be running a car repair business from his backyard must have moved or stopped trading or something, as all the cars are gone.

This makes me wonder if he was told to stop, or slung out, because somebody else had complained about him making it difficult to park, and the business with my cars was some kind of petty revenge in the mistaken belief that I was doing the complaining. Which I wasn't, because it had never caused me any more than minor inconvenience, and I'm a live-and-let-live type as far as stuff like that goes.

Ho hum

Oh, and the Toyota needs new tyres - well, on the front, at any rate. I think the back ones will be OK for a while longer.

So I want to get out and about early tomorrow.
                Last edited by NickFitz; 5 June 2015, 16:40.

Comment

An email invitation came around to everybody this afternoon for the next quarter's planning session, on the 14th - 15th July.

I haven't bothered accepting, as my contract is up on the 10th

No idea if they'll extend, but the two new permies arriving this week make it less likely, I think. If they do extend, I'll probably take it because inertia, but I'd be perfectly happy if they don't - I'm really quite fed up of this one now

Comment

Oi, Bunk - fancy a pig? Over 2 years since our last one - just rang St John Smithfield to enquire about possibilities....

Anyone else? (we need 10 - 14 - will send email to usual suspects once I've established it's a goer)

Thinking a Tuesday towards the end of the month/early next month.
                    Last edited by mudskipper; 5 June 2015, 17:27.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      Oi, Bunk - fancy a pig? Over 2 years since our last one - just rang St John Smithfield to enquire about possibilities....

Anyone else? (we need 10 - 14 - will send email to usual suspects once I've established it's a goer)
                      I'm up for it depending on dates.

Comment

Working...
                      X