• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Think of the invoices

Though, thinking about it, you were complaining about doing them the other day

Finally got them done this morning. Just having a proper bout of CBA at the moment. I quite enjoy clientB work, it's just fitting it in - difficult to plan for as it comes in fits and starts.

Ah well, what I need is a substantial lottery win!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Finally got them done this morning. Just having a proper bout of CBA at the moment. I quite enjoy clientB work, it's just fitting it in - difficult to plan for as it comes in fits and starts.

Ah well, what I need is a substantial lottery win!
      Don't we all!

Comment

Caught a glimpse of somebody going up the drive out the back out of the corner of my eye earlier, so I nipped out to see if they'd left the gate unlocked, and lock it if so.

It was one of the local beat bobbies who'd been at the neighbourhood watch meeting last night. Somebody else had already left the gate open; seeing it as he drove past, he'd parked up and come in to check there wasn't anything dodgy happening, and to get the lay of the land for future reference

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey out

The local paper was withering about a severe weather warning for rain, flooding, and so forth. Radar shows rain keeping about fifty to a hundred miles, or more, away either side. I don't suppose anything will come of it

Comment

Lots of rain here early this morning, but has settled to a damp greyness.

Comment

Stuck in a traffic jam. Looks like there is an accident in the tunnel
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  Stuck in a traffic jam. Looks like there is an accident in the tunnel
                  Cleared.. In office only 15 minutes late..
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 14 August 2016, 10:25.

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 14 August 2016, 10:25.

Comment

Working...
                      X