• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

or BrilloPad
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Fri Sitting at home in my pants, maybe checking the occasional email if I ever get a laptop and remote acccess
        I'll try not to think about that on Friday!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          Pali!

Comment

Nice pali!

Comment

FFS. This morning, arriving in Nottingham, I realised the flap over the fuel filler cap on the car was open. Thinking it had come loose somehow, I then discovered the petrol cap was also off, dangling there on its string. The conclusion was that some sod had tried to have the fuel away, again, but had somehow been foiled.

Getting home, I find they've also done the locking filler cap on the Orion, which is now nowhere to be found

They didn't get any fuel out of that, either

Anyway, having just discovered this, I was going to lock the gate and met one of the neighbours - a lady who lives hereabouts and drives an MG sports car, which she parks in one of the garages out the back. (It's either an MG or a Triumph Spitfire - bit of a classic either way.) Hearing my tale of woe, she told me that there's now a Neighbourhood Watch scheme, which is holding a meeting this very evening in a hall on the next road, at which I'd be able to bring this problem to the attention of various official bodies involved in trying to reduce crime and so forth.

So I have finally turned into a Richard Briers (Ever Decreasing Circles era) character: a middle-aged bourgeoisie, going to an evening meeting to say "Something must be done!" to officials from the council

Anyway, I've just ordered a replacement fuel cap off Ebay, as Halfords don't seem to cater for Orions any more

Comment

PALI!

Comment

Home, via the chip shop. The meeting went on for quite a while. An old mate of mine who lives round the corner was there, and tells me they're usually done before nine, so it looks like I was unlucky in my first visit

There was also a councillor who lives next door to my oldest friend and used to drink in the same pub as me, and a copper who took a witness statement off me about eighteen months ago concerning a fight said friend and I encountered walking back from the pub one night. So it was all a bit like living in an actual community must be

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 14 August 2016, 10:23.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Home, via the chip shop. The meeting went on for quite a while. An old mate of mine who lives round the corner was there, and tells me they're usually done before nine, so it looks like I was unlucky in my first visit

There was also a councillor who lives next door to my oldest friend and used to drink in the same pub as me, and a copper who took a witness statement off me about eighteen months ago concerning a fight said friend and I encountered walking back from the pub one night. So it was all a bit like living in an actual community must be
                      Neighbourhood snoop I call it!

Comment

Working...
                      X