• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forty minutes…

Comment

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
      For this afternoon the task I have been assigned for this project is to go sit in an empty room and wait, just in case someone wants to come to ask me for help or advice.

No-one is going to come to ask me for help or advice. I have until 17:00 before I am officially clear to leave.
      Still, only 10 days left on this contract. Thank God.
      Is there a bottle of whisky and a revolver on the table?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        One fiddly bug to fix this afternoon. However I can't really be bothered with it.
        Its fixed

Comment

And home
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            And home
            +1.

Sadly its just a pit stop to collect the eek Jrs before continuing on to London Town....
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 14 August 2016, 07:58.

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 14 August 2016, 07:59.

Comment

Ballmer Peak, with soundtrack from The Clash means I've got more useful code written in the last two hours, than in the last two weeks...

Comment

Home!

Better still, shopping's been done on the way back, so I don't have to faff around doing that tomorrow

The only reason I decided to shop now when it's a bit of a pain, rather than getting up early tomorrow and doing it, is that I'm planning to be hungover tomorrow morning. I feel I could do with it after this week

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
                    How is it that I had a Bank Holiday Monday then WFH Tuesday, and yet this week seems to be the longest in living memory?
                    Exactly what I've been wondering. It's only been four days, and they've actually been quite productive and interesting; yet it's felt like a rough approximation to six months in HMP Belmarsh

Comment

I ordered some tech books from the US last Friday. DHL tried to deliver yesterday, and left a card.

I was thinking it would probably be easiest to go to their depot at East Midlands Airport on the way home, but it turned out there's a convenience store up the road with a bunch of lockers outside, like Amazon lockers but by some other company, that I could have it delivered to.

I got the SMS and email at lunchtime telling me it had been delivered. So this evening I was able to amble up to the Chinese, order my dinner, carry on a bit further up the road and collect my parcel, and amble back to the Chinese where my food was ready a few minutes later

Comment

Working...
                      X