• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Still not time to go?

I'm almost having fun today, but I'd still rather be at home
    I'm vaguely amused, just not with paying work.

Comment

30 minutes then I'm off to the toon to look at suits, kill time in the apple store trying on watches and eventually see Milton Jones...
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 14 August 2016, 07:41.

Comment

Just about time to bugger orf, isn't it?

Comment

At the chemist's

Comment

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
              Just about time to bugger orf, isn't it?
              Did that two hours ago. On my second coffee killing time
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                At the chemist's
                And home again.

I had to come home to pop next door and collect the prescription, then figured I might as well get it filled. As it's only about half a mile, I walked. It was only when I was almost there that I remembered there are two other pharmacies about a third of the distance away, which I don't normally use only because parking is difficult.

Ah well, it got the step count on the phone up a bit. Still not as much as the massive spike from London earlier in the month though

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  Did that two hours ago. On my second coffee killing time
                  Wish I'd legged it early. Someone hit by a train at Twyford so all trains out of Paddington delayed / cancelled. Managed to get one going where I want - no air con, overcrowded, hot and sweaty. At least I have beers in the fridge at home, whenever I finally get there

Comment

I'm all ipse'd out. Gonna endeavour to find the self discipline to stay away from their forums for the weekend.

Have a good one all!

Comment

Suity is flouncing on Facebook, for those who are friends with him in there, he hasn't grasped the fact unlike is account here? Facebook gives him the option to delete/deactivated
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X