• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all the peanut butter M&Ms are finished
    Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      Morning all :Wave:

Crap drive down this morning. Howling wind and rain all the way.

IoW drifing in and out of view through the deluge.

New toy to play with later though- Coutsesy of MyCo. sustainable transport policy

Nice, I love my cyclocross bike!

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
        ZenChuryOm(tm).

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Mother safely dumped at hospital. Had some trouble persuading her it really wasn't necessary to take the kitchen sink for a one night stay, but we got there in the end. She's convinced she's going to die today which made for a cheerful morning. The risk of death is only about 1 in 300 for this procedure, so it's pretty unlikely.
          She'll be grand

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Nice, I love my cyclocross bike!
            Only picked it up yesterday so not had a chance to play with it properly yet.

Roads around Client Co. are a bit iffy for cycling so this gives me a few more options.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Links are up, for those who want to tiptoe quietly into General (specifically) for a quick look

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                Did you eat them all or did others get a look in?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Links are up, for those who want to tiptoe quietly into General (specifically) for a quick look

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Did you eat them all or did others get a look in?
                    Most of the bag had been finished off by the time I got back around to it, I managed to get the last few...
                    Join IPSE

Comment

A load of people just went to the window. There appears to be a house and garden being towed down the Thames. Presumably it is a barge - but it looks very realistic.

Comment

Working...
                      X