• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Poking around car insurance quotes. Being aged and decrepit, I thought I'd give Saga and Age UK a try. The worthless gits want about twice as much as other insurers are quoting on the price comparison sites

In fact, it's about as much for one car as I'm paying now for both. They can sod off
    My mini cooper s was going to cost £200 for the year.

Supposedly the new Leon is a more expensive car and they wanted £300 for it... That was quickly kicked into touch and I went to direct line for £170 all in..
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

Supposedly the new Leon is a more expensive car and they wanted £300 for it... That was quickly kicked into touch and I went to direct line for £170 all in..
      Insurance companies make a fortune off people who can't be bothered or are scared to shop around and just renew, they don't seem to care about the churn from the likes of us. I guess it's a small enough number that they ignore it, bit daft really.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
        Insurance companies make a fortune off people who can't be bothered or are scared to shop around and just renew, they don't seem to care about the churn from the likes of us. I guess it's a small enough number that they ignore it, bit daft really.
        The surprising thing was that the renewal was £60 less than any other quote I got.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

The surprising thing was that the renewal was £60 less than any other quote I got.
          Snap, my last renewal was cheaper than anything I found, maybe they are starting to get their act together
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Cheers, I'll give them a try. No rush, it's not due until next month

Comment

Is it really Monday tomorrow already?

Ah well, Bank Holiday next week

Comment

'night

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Comment

Morning denizens

Rain, rain, and more rain

Comment