• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeling a bit run-down myself. I may get an early night, though I need to sort my dinner out - I picked up a steak and some rolls, as I couldn't be bothered with any complicated cooking

I now have to decide whether to just have the steak, or have a roll too. Decisions…

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Has the torrential rain already passed over your way? It was chucking it down when I went out, until the drive home, when it was just raining a bit
      We got the rain. Pooch got soaked.

Then so did I when I showered her.

Comment

Very tempted by some lamb's hearts in Tesco.

Put off by the amount of cooking they'd require, plus the stuffing.

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey out, but no sign of current or imminent rain

Knee appears manageable, in that it's still very stiff and very painful to bend, but it doesn't have that "I'm going to give way now, ha ha" feeling it had every few steps yesterday. So London, here I come!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Morning denizens

Grey out, but no sign of current or imminent rain

Knee appears manageable, in that it's still very stiff and very painful to bend, but it doesn't have that "I'm going to give way now, ha ha" feeling it had every few steps yesterday. So London, here I come!
              Good luck - hope it holds out!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Good luck - hope it holds out!
                Cheers! Heading off now, smelling vaguely of knee support

Comment

Made it, and better still, got the on-street parking space nearest the door of the hotel, as in five paces away

Conference venue, Conway Hall, is about twenty seconds walk down a footpath across the road, so I have plenty of time to pop round the corner to Cafe Nero for a coffee

Comment

Good parkrun today. Fastest this year by quite a margin. Starting to enjoy it again.

Comment

Rumbly tumbly. Must be fried egg sandwich time.

Comment

Working...
                      X