• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by zeitghost; 14 August 2016, 07:30.

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 14 August 2016, 07:30.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        HyperD's first restaurant thingy (not sure what the proper term is!) on Sat 30th in West Byfleet - 12 course tasting menu for £50.

I'm going if anyone else fancies it. Bunk is too.
        I'm possibly up for it
        Join IPSE

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            HyperD's first restaurant thingy (not sure what the proper term is!) on Sat 30th in West Byfleet - 12 course tasting menu for £50.

I'm going if anyone else fancies it. Bunk is too.
            By then I will be crawling round a path in the New Forest.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Warm in here today.

On this side of the building, facing south south east.

On the north north west side, not so warm.
              Started a fire?

Comment

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
                If she gets a lower grade is she able to choose to use the original A, or is the original disqualified when you choose to resit?
                At the moment she gets to keep her original. But she will be very disappointed if she gets worse.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  At the moment she gets to keep her original. But she will be very disappointed if she gets worse.
                  Nothing to lose then.

Do you have to pay to do the resit? I do hope you're not making "hard-working families" pay for what, essentially, is a vanity project. [/TT in The Sun mode]

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 14 August 2016, 07:31.

Comment

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
                      Nothing to lose then.

Do you have to pay to do the resit? I do hope you're not making "hard-working families" pay for what, essentially, is a vanity project. [/TT in The Sun mode]
                      We have had to pay for it. Same for the Maths core 1 resit.

For £20 / each it like a free'ish hit.

Comment

Working...
                      X