• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    That would involve planning ahead, which isn't really my thing

Nope, none of that in my cars. FM all the way - I believe the Orion does MW and LW too, but digital they ain't
    You need a historic mobile contract with unlimited data. Oh, I don't have that file. 30 seconds later play
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

That would involve planning ahead, which isn't really my thing

Nope, none of that in my cars. FM all the way - I believe the Orion does MW and LW too, but digital they ain't
      The ZeitFiat has a wireless that I've never managed to make do anything in the 4 years I've owned it.

It'll do even less now I've broken a contact off the control panel connector.

Comment

I'm gradually getting deafer & deafer as my eustachian tubes block up.

Lurgy is back.

Comment

Popped home for lunch to see pussies.

They seem happy to see me - and they still have biscuits left, so it wasn't just for the grub.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            You need a historic mobile contract with unlimited data. Oh, I don't have that file. 30 seconds later play
            How would I get the data from my phone into the cassette player?

Comment

Going old school with
              CAR Audio Tape Cassette Adapter Iphone Ipod MP3 CD Radio Nano 3 5mm Jack AUX | eBay

Comment

Magic.

Alternatively one of those FM radio transmittery thingies as available to plug into your choice of player thingie,.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Magic.

Alternatively one of those FM radio transmittery thingies as available to plug into your choice of player thingie,.
                  I found those terrible, as I could never find a clear frequency.

If it's a cassette player I'd go for one of the 3.5mm jack to cassette thingies.

EDIT: Such as Eek posted.

Comment

To be honest, I think I'll stick with Radio 4 - I find it enjoyable to listen to, while also easy to ignore when necessary. If I was listening to something I'd chosen rather than whatever happened to be on, I'd either get too absorbed in it, or get annoyed by missing bits when the peasantry were trying to kill me

Comment

that was an utterly unproductive day...

I can invoice though so

Comment

Working...
                      X