• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Just had a tweet favourited by someone who describes themselves as

"Fun, Bi-sexual,out going an always up for a good time. Down to earth. I think life is to short to waste so enjoy it while u can"

The tweet was a conversation between Nor and I about oven temperatures.

Bring back the pig!!!

Comment

Byeeeeee

Grimm's on tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        Just had a tweet favourited by someone who describes themselves as

"Fun, Bi-sexual,out going an always up for a good time. Down to earth. I think life is to short to waste so enjoy it while u can"

The tweet was a conversation between Nor and I about oven temperatures.

Are bisexuals not allowed to cook?
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Home again!

And we're over halfway to the weekend

Now to help somebody off Twitter with some HTTP caching issues they're having…

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
            Are bisexuals not allowed to cook?
            Of course but if you're going to favourite random tweets from a conversation between 2 people you don't know try and find some interesting ones.

Comment

We always joke that LinkedIn pimp pictures all seem to be models these days, turns out some of them actually are!

Contact about a job, quickly followed by LinkedIn invite and a follow on the companies Twitter account which reveals her secret identity!
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Well, that was a nice surprise

I got in around quarter past five, and laid on the bed, propped up with pillows, to rest my still-severely-aching back. I looked at a web page about my great-uncle, who died in the Great War in 1918, that my dad emailed a link to today, and looked up some of the places my forebears lived in Victorian and Edwardian times on Street View. Then I got into this HTTP caching stuff I'd said I'd help with. So I was there on the bed for about three hours, then got up to go to the Chinese - and discovered that my back had improved massively in that time!

It's still not perfect, but it's a heck of a lot better than it was when I got home today. Let's hope the improvement isn't temporary

Comment

Very, very

My turn to get up at stupid o'clock.

So till tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Very, very

My turn to get up at stupid o'clock.

So till tomorrow.
                    Goodnight

Comment

Another totally joyful (not) visit to the ZeitParents.

ZeitMater is unable to get it through what little remains of her brain that ZeitPater is bedbound & is likely to remain so for the duration.

Feck me, dunno how much more of this I can stand.

Comment

Working...
                      X