• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Morning All

On the mainland for a couple of days and temp is in the low twenties. Hardly a cloud in the sky but weather app predicting rain in 30mins and lightning later.

Where's that? Italy?

Comment

Suddenly gone quite dark in here. The weather radar says the rain is a few miles away.

Weird thing is that the main lights automatically come on when it gets below a certain light level, which is much more distracting than it being a bit gloomy

Comment

The rain has arrived and so I've had to shut my window.

Comment

Going to the gym is so much easier when you spend all your time talking to the instructor about gourmet restaurants, review of the Fat Duck was underwhelming, too much style of substance, although got a few more recommendtions to try in and around the Leeds area including this place to try next

http://www.themanbehindthecurtain.co.uk/
          Last edited by SimonMac; 5 May 2015, 10:29.
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Rain has stopped. Window is back open.

Comment

Twas sunny here for a while, then the monsoon returned.

It's just sort of now.

I can see the sea though.

Comment

Holiday has been booked

Jardines de la Reina - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Get there quick before the yanks arrive and build a starbucks on one of the islands.

Comment

Holiday has been booked

Get there quick before the yanks arrive and build a starbucks on one of the islands.
                  Nice

Comment

Holiday has been booked

I have no choice but to deal with Americans on my summer holiday.
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Realised I'd forgotten to take my morning tablets, then when I got them I realised I'd forgotten to take them yesterday, too

Ah well, it's only a bit of aspirin and a beta blocker. Probably not something where going without for a day makes any real difference.
                      I did that yesterday as well. Probably because I didn't eat breakfast.
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014
                      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                      X