• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In other news, I've binbagged ZeitMater's collection of plastic bags.

And some cardboard.

And cleaned the pantry a bit.

And had a jolly good fire in the grate to get shot of some stuff that burns more satisfactorily than the stuff in the bin bags.

And some textiles in binbags, that's been hanging about for yonks since ZeitPater went into hospital in December 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      ... since ZeitPater went into hospital in December 2013.
      Blimey - that long!

Comment

Er, yes, it's been a while.

ZeitMater was very upset coz they cut his clothes off him when he got to hospital.

In the event, it didn't matter one iota since he's never been well enough since then to wear them anyway.

Comment

And I got so fecking fed up with hearing about these clothes that I washed them & bundled them into a bin bag in my house just to get some peace.

Comment

Realised I'd forgotten to take my morning tablets, then when I got them I realised I'd forgotten to take them yesterday, too

Ah well, it's only a bit of aspirin and a beta blocker. Probably not something where going without for a day makes any real difference.

Comment

The Chateaux DaveB 2013 Elderflower has turned out rather nicely
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                The Chateaux DaveB 2013 Elderflower has turned out rather nicely

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Realised I'd forgotten to take my morning tablets, then when I got them I realised I'd forgotten to take them yesterday, too

Ah well, it's only a bit of aspirin and a beta blocker. Probably not something where going without for a day makes any real difference.
                  Probly just sugar pills anyway, wot with all the Tory NHS cuts, like.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      Probly just sugar pills anyway, wot with all the Tory NHS cuts, like.
                      You mean my prescription prepayment certificate was just a scam? Yeah, you're probably right

Comment

Working...
                      X